10) Declared January 21, 2020 National Sanctity of Human Life Day: Trump said, “We know that every human soul is divine, and every human life – born and unborn – is made in the holy image of Almighty God. Together, we will defend this truth all across our magnificent land.”
9) Defunded the United Nations Population Fund: The Trump administration has repeatedly denied the annual $32.5 million the US usually gives to the United Nations Population Fund.
8) Created a Human Fetal Tissue research ethics board: Trump’s Health and Human Services Department is creating an ethics board that will consult and advise the Secretary of Health and Human Services on issues pertaining to the ethics of research involving human fetal tissue.
7) Defunded Planned Parenthood through the Title X program: In 2019, Planned Parenthood announced it would drop out of the Title X program and lose some $60 million in taxpayer dollars thanks to orders by President Trump that required recipients to not refer patients to abortions.
6) Supports the Hyde Amendment, which bans taxpayer dollars for abortion: President Trump is committed to not signing any laws that direct taxpayer dollars for abortions. He’s also promised he would sign the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act if passed by Congress.
5) Strengthened the Mexico City Policy so abortions will not be funded overseas: President Trump expanded the US’s commitment to blocking money from being used by foreign non-governmental organizations for abortion and reproductive purposes.
4) Made it easier for states to de-fund Planned Parenthood: In 2018, President Trump issued an executive order that rolled back Obama-era guidelines that restricted states from denying Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood.
3) Defended the religious liberty of the Little Sisters of the Poor: President Trump has stood with the Little Sisters of the Poor throughout their legal battles, even inviting them to the White House in 2017.
2) Became first sitting President to attend the U.S. March for Life: After speaking to March attendees via video in 2019, President Trump attended the March in person in 2020.
1) Appointed pro-life judges to the US Supreme Court and other federal courts: Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, and Neil Gorsuch are just a few of the more than 200 judges President Trump has appointed to federal judgeships.